Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Still....

 Sept 25 2023

A week ago I spent my last day with my boy.  It was a week ago that started off positive, but went downhill.   

I am still having trouble believing he is no longer here.  I keep looking for him to climb up on me or for him to come bat at my hand to pet him.  I keep listening for his noises..   I am having trouble accepting that I will no longer have that. 

It's really not fair.  Why him?  

Look at his beautiful, happy face...    I want to kiss that face...
Just makes me so angry....


Sept 27 2023

Lada:  Lada has become even clingier, if that were possible.  She's more frantic when attempting to give you loving. She's more "territorial" if Ziva tries to come in for kisses when Lada is around.
she's taken on sleeping on top of me the past few days. Trying to be like Volos? Just being that more needy?  Who knows.



Ziva: Ziva is much more affectionate.  She's also whinier.  She has only again began attempting to play tug, but it is only with Me. She seems to be avoiding hanging out at the bottom of the stairs.  
It's apparent by her overall actions & demeanor that she's missing him.  She's near me all the time now, which wasn't a thing before. 

Peryn was always a bit intense. Always wanting to play with the ball /play fetch.  I don't know if it's because I'm accommodating him more or if he's been wanting to play more.

I have never gotten a tattoo.  I never found one that I thought I'd want on my body for the rest of my life. 
I'm currently looking into getting one of Volos.   I want a bit of that boy with me forever.  
I'll keep you posted..

Routine/Schedule/Silence

With him gone, I've mentioned that it's been quieter.  Finally realized why. 
When he wasn't sleeping, Volos tended to "pant" as he breated. So there was always some sort of sound coming from him even when it was quiet.  
With that gone, it's too still.

Also, he was the time keeper. He was all about routines & schedules.  I've been able to work past my "normal" lunch time as of late because no one else is jumping up & bumping me to let me know it's time to take a break.  That was all Volos.







No comments:

Post a Comment