Thursday, July 20, 2023

Pupdate- July 20 2023

 Hey All.    Happy Thursday. 

Today's Momma's day off.  She really needed a mental health day so she took off today & tomorrow.

Already took the kiddoes to the farm with their favorite person on earth. They had a blast. More on that later.....

So the last few weeks have been interesting. The girls have not wanted to go to daycare at all. Depending on whether or not I have to leave after work, I've been letting them stay. Where they once used to be raring to go out the door for daycare, they refuse to move or come to me wanting me to reassure them that they do not have to go.    

Things definitely have changed there so I'm not going to force them when they obviously have no desire to go.   As long as the weather has been nice, I've been taking them to the farm so we all get out of the house. 

It's an adjustment because I need to keep boundaries & not have them think they can get me to do their bidding every time they want something.  
It is tiring as that I work all day.  Before work & at lunch I play with them. After work they expect that I play with them.   They are quite annoying and demanding that I do.   

I have zero breathing room.    I can't even take them for a walk as the weather is too hot/humid for me to walk without getting ill.      

Finding a moments peace that they'll allow me is a challenge.   

I have had Jen, their favorite non-parental person, come out twice a week now vs once.  They love that.  

In fact they had quite a surprise today.  We had her scheduled today & I asked her earlier if she wanted to go to the farm.   So we met up there. 

Lada when she realized Jen was there was a sight to see. She in fact jumped out the car window into her arms just to get to her to greet her.  

They were happy to get in the pond to cool off and even happier to play with both Jen & Momma.   Here are some of the photos that didn't make it on the FB post.......





No comments:

Post a Comment