Friday, February 14, 2020

Jeckyl & Hyde

Happy Friday.

Another Volos update coming at you.....

First let me tell you...this dog LOVES.....   LOVES!!!!!!!!!! Snow.   He's a crazy loon when he gets out there.    Never seen a dog so happy.   Love seeing him so carefree.

Another thing--loves to go for car rides. ANYTIME the garage door opens he's out. He head over to the side of the car and looks at us and then back at the door.  He really wants to go on a car ride.

He loves the pork rolls that we hand out.  He will pick one up at the first chance he gets.   

He seems to like toys that flop around....he has started picking them up and doing a quick shake--but nothing more than that.   Give it time.

He seems to genuinely like (love?) us.    HOWEVER...

the past 2 -3 days has been concerning.    

Since day 1, he's always enjoyed my sitting down next to him and then loving on him.   For the past few days, something about me seems to spook him.   I have NO IDEA what it is nor is it constant.

For example-the past 2 mornings when I get up to let the dogs out--he's up and so happy to see me. He comes and rubs up on my legs and is so happy.   


He'll randomly come over and want some loving and I'll give it to him.   

Then -- later on I will go to him-whether it be in the crate or his room.  I walk in and sit down and he gets up and leaves.     I did it a couple of times without the other dogs around to see if it was them or me-- no, it's me.

Then later he'll come and want cuddles.    Where he used to love my coming to him and loving on him--he's not seeming to like it.

Then just a half hour ago or so I took him out with me to get the mail and then across to the dog park.  He was so happy to be there.  I walked inside the park and he was running around me and just so happy that he was there and that I was with him.


When we went to leave he was still in his happy go lucky mode. He comes to me so I can put the leash on him and I don't know what it was, but he freaked and tried to get away (after I hooked it up).
He pulled so hard, he slipped his collar and took off.

LUCKILY-- he went straight home.   When I came to the door, he was on the stoop and moved off and away as I came up.  Then flew in the house. 

Don't know what any of it was about.  

Like I said it's only been the last 2 days.  We've only gotten "stern" with him on a few occasions (usually associated with him in the garage), so it can't be that I yelled at him. 

I guess we'll see. 


And if you wanted to know about the biopsy-- got it all.    Clear margins.

No comments:

Post a Comment