Sunday, October 8, 2023

Day 2 & Day 3

 10/7//23   Slept like the dead.   Didn't move a muscle as he slept on Rich's side of the bed. 

 However, this morning as Rich was taking him outside for a bathroom break, the new harness unbuckled. What happened next is a 15-20 chase fest.   The only reason Rich caught him is that Khors went into a dead end area.    

All this happened while i was chilling out in bed.  By the time I realized what had happened & was on my way out the door, they had returned.   

He's glued to Rich's side mostly. I'm ok with that right now. 

I know he's not my Volos.  I don't love him like that yet.    We're all still new.   
However, he's a character.   Distraction he will be.

10/8/23

Didn't post this earlier, so this is a combined post.

So far he sleeps great.  He LOVES Rich.   Dude is attached to him big time.  Makes me sad because I had that. 

He's obsessed with Ziva.  She's shutting him down when he's "inappropriate", but I foresee them playing together. 
He loves to run around with the cattle dogs as they herd their ball. He barks at it, he seems to think it's something "dangerous".  

He's really a sweet boy who is learning the ropes.   Today he got 2 walks.  A walk with Ziva & Daddy. Then with Peryn & Daddy. 

I'll share a few more photos with you..






No comments:

Post a Comment