Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Holy Heck! It's DECEMBER!

  Wow!  I can't believe we're here already. I've spent more time in my house than I ever have.  

IF you're still here with us, awesome! Thanks for following us. We really do appreciate it.   

So for the past 6 days my dogs have been home. Between the holiday, snow storm, & other issues daycare has not been open.   

During this time I am still expected to work and they have no concept of the word.  So let's just say it's been CRAZY.   It is really beginning to show too.

Between Volos starting to pee in parts of the house to his stealing a ornament to his stealing a bag of dog toys meant for someone else. 

Peryn & him have their never ending battle of stealing toys.   We also have a broken ornament (that cannot be replaced) due to the tail wagging and just other insanity.    

I need to find alternate plans because this is insane.





































No comments:

Post a Comment