Monday, April 4, 2016

They were gone


Daddy, Me, & Peryn

 HI! Athena here.   It's been cray - zeee.   I'm worn out all the time. This little brother thing isn't all fun and games I tell you.    

So.....what seems like forever ago, but Mommy only tells me it's been 3 weeks, Duchess ran away.   She says she was exploring for intruders, but let's call it what it was ..running away.  
Daddee had to wake mommy in the middle of the night and then they were yelling and yelling for her. Daddee went off in the car and then came back and then he went off in the woods calling for her.

Mommy took me and Peryn with her in the car and we drove all over. Mommy had all the windows open and was calling over and over for Duchess.  

Me n Daddy
Duchess came running from somewhere I don't know and got in the car and Mommy was happy and we were happy because we were on a car ride.  

Daddy was happy and we all went to bed.   THEN....ha ha Duchess is on the tie out all the time now. Mommy told her she couldn't trust her.   Which means they trust me because I am not on a tie out.  I am awesome.

Well, I don't know  if this is related or not but then Mommy went missing for DAYS. She put all her human fur in those square thingy's and she went away.       Then forever later (it was forever) she came back and smelled.   She smelled of another doggy and gramma and grandpa .....and did I mention -another doggy.   She left US for another doggy.     HMPHF.

Well she tried bribing us by taking us to the park ....it worked ...a bit....maybe.  

Daddy is walking us again! Isn't that awesome?   Duchess and me like the old days.   Peryn goes by himself.......not sure how I feel about that.

I still hang with boyfriend and bestie...so things are decent.

Run Peryn, Run.
Like I said...busy...




















No comments:

Post a Comment