Thursday, November 27, 2014

Our Big Sister

Happy Eat lots of delicious smelling food day. It's me, Duchess.

Don't know about you, but we're POOPED.  Busy day. Mommy took us on a walk this morning and then she was busy cooking all this wonderful smelling food that she won't share with us.

Then all these people came and ate the food and they were annoying and loud-especially the little humans. Then we got locked in the office and it annoyed me.

Besides all that, I'm here to tell you we lost our big sister. About two and a half weeks ago. I miss her. She was a good big sis.  I wish she would have played with me all those times I tried to get her too.  

I lost my big brother and sister all in the same year. That sucks. I love Athena though. I hope I don't lose her.



I just wanted to say Hello and tell you about Sheba.    We'll be back with more info and pictures to share.
We're going to go pass out. In spite of Mommy's attempts to not feed us or have them feed us, we found food.

Turkey coma!!!!!


Big Brother Galen & Big Sis, Sheba


My Big Brother was very handsome

My beautiful big sis

Galen & Sheba, together.

Smile!

My first few hours with my new siblings

Me hanging with the bro

Me & Sheba getting comfy

They were waiting for Daddy

Me & Sheba again

At my favorite place, the dog park. See me in the background?


Here we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment