Saturday, August 6, 2022

Diary of a pup: Ziva

 Ziva here.

Today Momma & Daddy tooks me to where I came from.   We drove awhile to this familiar place. It smelled & looked familiar.   

At first there were all these puppies in a pen that made me think it looked familiar. Then I saw the lady that helped takes care of me when I was a baby. I recognized her smell.  I kept hearing dogs in da house behind da door.  I wanted to see dem. I love making friends.

I gots to snack on food & gets pets. Then the lady opened the door to let the one girl dog out.   We sniffed each other and sniffed each other.  She was familiar to me.  Then we realized we was sisters. She was red, but now is Rixie.   Rixie is really cool.  

After a bit, the lady let the other dog out. We sniffed each other too.   I remembered that scent too.   It was my puppy momma. When I was puppy--she had me and tooks care of me.  She gave me to my awesome Momma & Daddy.   

I was told the little puppies there were my puppy siblings.  They were cute but gots really annoying quickly. It was also really hots so I not play.

I gots peaches too. Never had before. Yummy. 





3 comments:

  1. Ziva, luved ur tail. haha. so sad. all the links to ur pictures were broke. want to see u and ur puppy mamma and ur siblings. luv Carol and Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so sad. I wonder what the issue is as I can't see anything wrong on our end.

      Delete
    2. its got fixed somehow. its miracle! pics are wonderful! luv and want puppies!!!!!

      Delete