Thursday, July 7, 2022

Do I want to talk with my dogs?

 I've gotten into the habit of viewing Reels (Facebook version of TikToks).  Recently quite a few have shown up of people teaching their dogs to communicate with buttons. 

Previously I knew of Bunny, but not all the others.   


These have me so intrigued.   I really love that these show that dogs (and even some cats) are smarter than people give them credit for.    I have been considering it for awhile now.  

However I am on the fence. Do I really want to go down this rabbit hole? 

Part of me wants to buy the buttons immediately.  The other part knows the monsters I'd be creating.    Can you imagine my pack of nutts "speaking"?






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loved the pictures of the Crew and the videos of the buttons were interesting. Carol said she doesn't know if she'd go down that rabbit hole. LOL Toni

    ReplyDelete