Monday, June 25, 2018

Bye baby brother--Jack


This weekend Lada and I made our semi-regular trip to Tenn to see my family.  Besides getting to see my parents & brother, I get to see my favorite little brother Jack.

My family has had him for  close to 14 years and he was about 3 when they adopted him. So his last few years haven't been all that active.  However whenever I come in the door, he comes to me to greet me.    Love the spoiled little dude.

His health has been in decline and he recently was recovering from surgery to remove cancer.   In spite of that, it was time.   He no longer could jump up on the couch or chair (His favorite things) and he couldn't get in the car to go to the park (his favorite potty place ). 

I said goodbye to him yesterday morning and today he crossed the rainbow bridge. 

I love you Jacky Jack and hope you're having fun with Max & Rusty!!!


One of his favorite positions

Car Ride!!!

What?!
Stalker

Trying to sleep here!

I LOVE MY MOMMA

Sissy...leave me alone...

FEED ME!!

Sunbathing!

Find another place to sit.

Yes, I'm gorgeous.

Dinner time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment